- hashtagify.me Finds related hashtags and allows you to drill down to find new hashtags.
- Topsy.com Shows what is being shared.
- Viral Video Chart, by Unruly
- Google Global Market Finder
- Google site:twitter.com keyword
- Getlisted.org Helps you claim your […]
- They tell you in 2 seconds or less what they sell, what need they fill, and why you should say on the site.
- They tell you what they want you to do next.
All else equal, it’s better to have your keywords or keyphrases (the words people type into Google to find what you’re selling) in your domain name. To find out what people are searching for, don’t make any assumptions, but rather use the free Google Keyword Tool. Here’s how: […]
You’ve probably been wowed by some sites that have storytelling animations on their homepage. It’s a great way to captivate your viewers and tell your story far more effectively than with a plain, static page. Here are some sites that enable you to create animations: […]
If you use music for which you don’t own the rights as the soundtrack for a video, you’re likely to get flagged as a copyright violator. YouTube is particularly nasty about this. Facebook also will threaten to shut down your account if if happens too often.
The following are three sites that come highly recommended by a friend in the music/advertising business. These stock music libraries allow you to preview royalty free music for download. […]