Recommended Monthly Search Engine Optimization Package
On-Page SEO is that which you can do on your website. SEO works backwards from your goals. Here’s how it work:
- Identify key goals. What makes you money? What has the potential to make you money? What do your customers need? What need is not being sufficiently addressed by the marketplace. These are a few ways to approach goal building.
- For these goals, how do people search for what they need on a search engine? Everything works backwards from what people are searching for. Let me repeat that, Everything works backwards from what people are searching for. This is an old-school Marketing 101 concept, merely framed within the context of the World Wide Web.
- Create content and website structure that gives search engines maximum confidence that your page(s) are about these keywords.
- Creating this content requires regular client updates such as
- New customers
- Case studies
- Summary of work performed, and so on.
(We email the client bi-weekly asking for these updates. No client is disciplined enough to remember to provide it on a regular basis. )
- Monitor results bi-weekly and adjust as necessary. Adjust as search engines change their algorithms.
Off-Page SEO is that what you can do on other sites to boost the ranking of your website. The biggest component of this is link building. Here’s how it works:
- Research directories, blogs, and forums (also known as bulletin boards for discussion groups) that are relevant to those keywords that people are searching for.
- Engage in discussions and link back to most relevant pages.
It is important to ease into this. An overly aggressive link building campaign may be flagged by the search engines as an artificial link-building campaign. At first, 75% of […]