Here are some resources for WordPress security:
- hashtagify.me Finds related hashtags and allows you to drill down to find new hashtags.
- Topsy.com Shows what is being shared.
- Viral Video Chart, by Unruly
- Google Global Market Finder
- Google site:twitter.com keyword
- Getlisted.org Helps you claim your listings.
- Yext Business Scan
- wefollow.com Finds most influential people for a particular topic.
- rapportive.com Researches people’s social presence within Gmail.
- Reputation Buzz
These website do two things well:
- They tell you in 2 seconds or less what they sell, what need they fill, and why you should say on the site.
- They tell you what they want you to do next.
To convert a website to WordPress, open up the old site and the new WordPress site. Content will either go on Posts or Pages. (see article on the difference between Posts and Pages)
When you paste into the Post or Page, you may need to use the “Paste as Text” or “Paste as Word” buttons on the WYSIWYG editor toolbar.
All else equal, it’s better to have your keywords or keyphrases (the words people type into Google to find what you’re selling) in your domain name. To find out what people are searching for, don’t make any assumptions, but rather use the free Google Keyword Tool. Here’s how: […]