The following information should be included with export pricing.
- Cases/Master Carton (if used)
- Cases (or Master Cartons) / pallet
- Price for one Case or Master Carton
- Price for one pallet’s worth
- Price for multiple pallets (LCL, less than container load)
- Price for 20′ container
- Price for 40′ container
Please make your “mix & match” policy crystal clear. When you say the price is $10 for quantities over 1,000, can the 1,000 pieces be different colors/styles/products and so on. Any ambiguity here will lead to much frustration and can derail a project.
- Shipping location and postal code for cases
- Shipping location and postal code for pallets
- Shipping location and postal code for containers
- Terms for cases, e.g. FOB, ExWorks, or other
- Terms for pallets
- Terms for containers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incoterms gives a good description. FOB is a terms that’s usually misused. It means you’ll deliver goods onto the ship.